
THiS GRiD iS DESiGNED TO ASSiST iN CREATiNG AN ENERGY FRiENDLY ENViRONMENT iN WiTH A FULL SPECTRUM OF COLOR AND FREQUENCY CAN ViTALiZE AND BALANCE THE CHAKRA SYSTEM.
Crystalline Reiki Grid for me? of course this pic not the actual one of mine. KeePi to myself haha.
this is what astrologer said
Minghai, We have never met I know and this contact may seem strange to you considering that we have only been in contact by email but I am used to developing this kind of relationship with my correspondants and in your case the relationship is particularly strong as I can see that you are someone very interesting indeed and that you have a great personal richness. This brings me great pleasure because I can see that you possess enormous potential and on an astrological level it is fascinating for me to examine this. You are a great professional challenge to work with and a great personal pleasure to talk to.
No comments:
Post a Comment