Thursday, June 05, 2008

745 Guards Battalion, Charlie Coy (Reservist)



Too bad I never go back for reservist, and i not in there (pic). Damn! I missed it. It seen fun and they told me they had fun for the days. Oh god! I miss the day we been together haha. I miss you guys man... The Company have new members, i dont know them=.=" Now worry that for those never go back for reservist had to go MUT (Make Up Training) but if this training gonna to miss it again, then wont get back to the same Unit any more haiz... So SI ANG MO (Andrea) faster come back to Singapore la! So we can go for MUT with others.

Get back where were we belong...

Leave no man behind...

We can't tell, who we are...

The Guardsmen cover left arm to hide their identity to others...

Always Ready, Ready To Strike

No comments:

Memories